Our Cluster Management concept or system does not confine the principal-agent to Arms-length relationships; it allows and encourages everyone to participate and contribute to the cause.
Leading through common shared values enable ATAMU to operate its Cluster Management mechanism where Board members, management, staff and volunteers work hand-in-hand delivering services that target individuals, families, their children and communities.
Significant responsibilities for specific aspects of services are carried out by church Mafutaga under a Memorandum of Understanding and Agreement.
The systems function effectively and efficiently because of:
- Dynamic leadership and stewardship
- Consistent management that leads by example
- Cohesive policies that are collectively developed
- Guidance, development and mentoring
- Clarity of Processes and procedures
- Decision-rights for a given area of responsibility; i.e. subcommittee.